O Passaporte Verde é uma campanha criada pelo PNUMA (Programa das Nações Unidas para o Meio Ambiente) com o intuito de promover a sustentabilidade no turismo.
The Green Passport is a campaign developed by PNUMA (United Nations Program for the Environment), which had the objective of promoting the idea of sustainable tourism. The campaign has a part related to consumption on tourism, talking to tourists and local inhabitants about the trade: lodging, food, agencies and operators.
The campaign started on 2008 and passed through changes so far, especially during major events such as the Rio + 20, Rio's World Cup and now the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The role of Raízes on the project is to coordinate partners in order to engage people for the campaign.
- 05 authentic itineraries tested and released
- 01 training for consultants and multipliers SEBRAE
- 03 formations with entrepreneurs: Rio, Buzios and Angra
- Partnership with the main associations of the tourist trade
- Partnership with specific communication vehicles involved with sustainable tourism
- 95,000 followers > Participation of the in events and intensified campaign on social networks